Deliver TQH qualifications
TQH Level 3 Award in Supporting Antenatal and Postnatal Clients through Fitness and Well-being
This qualification offers learners the unique opportunity to master the essential knowledge and skills required to design safe and effective exercise regimes tailored specifically for antenatal and postnatal clients.
Learners must hold one of the following qualifications or their equivalents:
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Level 2 Certificate in Group Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork, or Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga.
The learner must complete the eleven mandatory units:
- 1 - Understand health, nutrition and well-being for antenatal and postnatal females
- 2 - Understand benefits and barriers to participating in physical activity for antenatal and postnatal females
- 3 - Understand professional practice
- 4 - Understand, plan, prepare, continuously evaluate and review exercise sessions
This qualification is assessed by:
Guided learning hours: 25
Total qualification time 40
TQH Support services
Throughout your educational journey, TQH is dedicated to offering unwavering support. Whether you're just embarking on your path or represent a larger institution, we're here to ensure your success.
Setting a centre up can be daunting, but TQH simplified it by clearly explaining the entire process. They provided unwavering support, ensuring my centre's successful launch. The absence of exams in their qualifications made it an obvious choice for both me and my team. Easy pricing for use to start a new business.